Micro is an open source platform for cloud native development.
Micro addresses the key requirements for building services in the cloud. It leverages the microservices
architecture pattern and provides a set of services which act as the building blocks of a platform. Micro deals
with the complexity of distributed systems and provides simpler programmable abstractions to build on.
Documentation, guides and quick starts for Micro
- Introduction - A high level introduction to Micro
- Getting Started - The helloworld quickstart guide
- Architecture - Describes the architecture, design and tradeoffs
- Reference - In-depth reference for Micro CLI and services
- Resources - External resources and contributions
- Roadmap - Stuff on our agenda over the long haul
- Users - Developers and companies using Micro in production
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions
- Blog - For the latest from us
See the TODO list, open a PR and start hacking away at the docs.
Join us on Discord or Slack. Follow @microhq on Twitter for updates.
If you’re interested in a hosted version of Micro see m3o.com.