This directory serves as the place for new ideas and ideation.
A lot of the times we have ideas that we want to start working on our flesh out but they’re not really
in a place to be added to the core codebase. Ideas serves as a place to collectively share and work
on new ideas so that we can iteratively move through a space before even writing a line of code.
Some of the major ideas
- wasm - A wasm runtime will enable true ubiquity and deployment everywhere
- voice - Processing voice commands like an api request is the next entrypoint
- clients - Multi language clients will allow Micro to proliferate broadly across other domains
- routing - Label and weight based routing which enables feature testing and dynamic routing
- trust - Reputation based scoring of services to get a better understanding of quality of service
- language - A new type of emergent language built on top of services as a DSL of sorts
- network - an open global services network powered by Micro
The wishlist contains a quick list of one liners for things we want to do but don’t have time for yet.