Micro Services are services offered on the M3O platform
M3O is a cloud native platform for Micro services development. It is host to services offered by Micro to the world.
Services are Go Micro based services serving a specific domain boundary via an RPC interface. Services provide
some value but also act as building blocks for other services to be built on.
Services can extend beyond RPC to also provide an API, Web or Mobile apps.
Services provided by the core runtime
External entrypoints also within the micro server
A non-comprehensive list of high-level services:
- Food (markets)
- Gamify (scores / leaderboard)
- Notes / todo / lists
- Popup (locations)
- Review (hyper local ephemeral reviews)
- Reward (points / tokens)
Testing & security services:
- Fuzzing - Sends random garbage to rpc endpoints
- Chaos - Attempts to destroy the runtime by stopping or killing things
- End to End (E2E) - Allows end-to-end flows for real world product tests